Profoam Announces Introduction to Spray Foam Roofing Course
Our course is geared for guys already in the business to teach them how to market, sell and install Sprayfoam roofs and roof coatings. It has one full day of classroom training and 2-3 days of hands on field training. It’s totally different from the SPFA certification course. The SPFA course is a very basic course that covers mostly safety and equipment.
- Commercial Roofing Products Overview (Provide samples, pictures, video, etc. of multiple commercial roofing products to familiarize everyone with competitive products and terminology related to these products)
- Benefits of SPF Roofing (Discussion of advantages of SPF roofing over conventional roofing products)
- Roofing sales discussions for Contractors (How to sell foam roofing to building owners)
- Identifying Good Targets for SPF roofing (Roof slope, visibility of roof, mechanical equipment on roof, interior use of building)
- Pricing SPF Roofing (Discussion of pricing for foam roofing systems, what to look out for, how to price based on scope of work, difficulty level, liability and other key factors)
- Risk/Reward of SPF roofing vs. SPF insulation (Insulation market tightening, improved roofing margins, increased liability in SPF roofing)
- Roof Coatings (Presentation of various roof coating materials for covering SPF or as a standalone roof coating system and discussion of roof coating equipment requirements and equipment options)
- Warranties (Discussion of various warranty types such as product warranties vs. systems warranties and manufacturer’s warranties vs. “in house” business warranties)
- Technical classes for proper installation of SPF Roofing (Technical classes will cover Introduction to fundamentals of SPF roofing applications, safety and material handling, background and chemistry, workmanship, equipment requirements, inspection, maintenance, repair and renewal of SPF roofing systems)
- Field Installations of SPF Roofing and Coating Materials (Job site hands on application instruction)
June 17-19SPFA Roofing Course$600 per person
Learn to avoid problems like the ones found on this roof. Attend our 3-day hands on Foam Roofing School.