Profoam is your spray foam manufacturer, supplier and distributor of insulation equipment, rigs, trailers, pumps, material and more.
Spray Foam Insulation is an all-in-one insulation and air sealing system. Profoam foam insulation is designed to solve the most extreme insulation requirements.
Profoam foam is appropriate for whole house applications or in combination with fiber glass, cellulose and foam insulation kits. It is supported by the nations most prominent and recognized Building Science Professionals. These building science professionals are experts at recommending the best performing thermal insulation and building envelopes. Best of all, you get it all from a home insulation leader you already know and trust – Profoam Corporation.
Profoam Insulation Performance:
- A high R-value eliminates hot and cold spots in a home and improves comfort and efficiency.
- Spray Foam’s rigid nature provides added strength and structural integrity to walls and reduces rack and sheer.
- Sprayfoam is a secondary moisture vapor barrier, it helps reduce drafts and the risk of moisture intrusion in the wall cavity
Profoam provides homebuyers:
- Outstanding energy efficiency
- Superior comfort and indoor air quality
- Enhanced moisture management
- Added structural integrity
- Excellent sound control
Profoam Installers and Authorized Contractor Network:
Stand apart from your competitors with unmatched training, marketing support and exclusive incentives. Become a Profoam Authorized and Credentialed Contractor Today! Learn More.
Profoam sprayfoam insulation products may qualify for rebates and other incentives. For more information, visit http://www.dsireusa.org/ for your area’s specific information.
Profoam cares about the environment, safety and eco building responsibility, and continues to maintain a commitment to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that improve energy efficiency and comfort in your home or building. From cradle to grave, Profoam’s mission has been on minimizing the carbon footprint impact on the environment by reducing energy consumption, conserving renewable resources and lowering greenhouse gas emissions.