More and more, builders and homeowners are coming to understand that without an effective air and moisture barrier, a home is subject to water damage and air leaks that cause condensation and mold growth. The results can damage the structure and reduce the life of a building, in addition to making the occupants uncomfortable and costing them money in higher energy bills.
ProSEAL™ is a 2lb/ft3 density, closed-cell polyurethane foam insulation that is applied as a liquid to the wall, ceiling, attic or floors. The liquid reacts, expands, and cures in place, forming a fully adhered, seamless insulating and air-blocking membrane that seals walls to prevent air penetration and block outside noise pollution. The results are a quieter home and lower energy costs. The closed-cell structure of ProSEAL™ blocks air movement and has a low perm rating, which controls moisture vapor movement, eliminating the need for an additional vapor retarder. When moisture vapor is controlled, condensation will not occur, thus eliminating the water to support mold growth. Additionally, ProSEAL™ is blended with an anti-microbial agent to inhibit mold, mildew and bacterial growth.
The End Result
Superior Home Insulation Offering High Performance and Exceptional Value. By designing and building a highly energy-efficient, low-maintenance home, the reduction in energy used for heating and cooling wil lower demand on utility companies for the life of the house. With ProSEAL™, you can insulate directly to the roof deck, putting all of the space under the roof to use. By putting HVAC ductwork in conditioned space, energy waste from leakage is eliminated. This additional conditioned space can then be utilized for computer rooms, bonus rooms, playrooms, or closet space. Previously wasted attic areas become valuable living space for very little cost, while adding tremendous retail market value to the house. Add up the benefits and it’s easy to see that the high-performance insulation you’ve been looking for is ProSEAL™.
ProSEAL™ high-performance spray foam insulation saves homeowners money and makes their homes stronger, healthier and more comfortable.Significant savings on your monthly energy bills.
- Provides superior R-value of 6.8 at one inch, reducing both heating and cooling costs.
- Creates an air barrier that eliminates leaks and energy loss.
- Provides a vapor retarder that controls moisture problems.
- Specially formulated to inhibit mold, mildew and bacterial growth.*
- Improves indoor air quality by keeping out dust and pollutants.
- Reduces your energy consumption, lessening your environmental impact.
- Provides consistent room temperatures – no drafts, no cold or hot spots.
- Reduces outside noise by creating a seamless, airtight, insulated barrier.
- Strengthens roof deck attachment against high wind. Has Florida product approval (#9975) and Miami Dade NOA approval (#12-0810.09) to reinforce roof deck attachment against hurricane-force winds.
- Strengthens walls and increases overall structural integrity by adhering and bonding to the wall surface.
- Provides secondary water barrier.
- FEMA Class 5 Flood-Resistant Material.
- Damp-proofs by creating a seamless membrane between the inner and outer walls.
- Proven insulating power – spray polyurethane foam systems have been applied successfully for more than 45 years.* ProSEAL™ insulation systems are formulated with an anti-microbial ingredient to inhibit the growth of molds that may affect this product. The anti-microbial properties do not protect occupants of spaces insulated with ProSEAL™ insulation from potential deleterious effects of molds, mold spores, or disease organisms that may be present in the environment.
ProSEAL™ high-performance spray foam insulation is the highest quality spray foam technology on the market today.
- Adaptable to uniquely shaped, hard-to-insulate designs.
- Easy to install so you finish a job under budget and ahead of schedule.
- Creates a fully adhered and monolithic membrane for a seamless insulation envelope.
- Watertight within seconds of being applied.
- Can be applied to the underside of roof decks to form conditioned or cathedralized attic areas.
- Normally unusable attic area can be “harvested” by converting it into usable living space.
- Crawl space insulation can be installed in a non-vented configuration for greater energy savings
- Building code compliant ESR #1615.
- Installed by trained and highly experienced Profoam contractors.